Select Page

Contact Us

We eagerly look forward to be in your journey to assist you in growing your child’s mind and nurturing his or her heart.

Apply Now

Contact Us

Blk 336 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1
#01-2079, S560336
Tel 6451 4834

Blk 289 Choa Chu Kang Ave 3
#01-262, S680289
Tel 6762 9195

Blk 440A Clementi Ave 3
#03-02 Clementi Cascadia, S121440
Tel 6592 2678

Operating Hours

Mon-Friday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Sat:  7:30am – 1:00pm

Our Services

We provide student care services, tuition, counselling and enrichment programs to nurture and encourage the best in our charges..

Our positive and group learning environment cultivates the correct learning habit. Please look out for our coming new tuition program.


Can I get financial assistance if I cannot afford Student Care Centre fees?

Student Care Centres registered with the Ministry of Social and Family Development as Student Care Fee Assistance (SCFA) Administrators can administer ComCare Student Care Subsidies to subsidise the fees of eligible children. To search for SCFA Administrator Centres, please visit
For more information on ComCare Student Care Subsidies, please visit:

Am I eligible for ComCare Student Care Subsidies?

If either parent/legal guardian is not working at least 56 hours per month, he or she should have valid reasons with documentary proof. Valid reasons include looking for work, medical leave, incarceration, being a certified full-time caregiver for a dependent, etc.
For more information on ComCare Student Care Subsidies, please visit this website

How do I apply for Student Care Fee Assistance / ComCare Student Care Subsidies?

Yes, you can. You may do so through your child’s registered Student Care Centre. The Centre will guide you on the process. Your appeal will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
The Centre will help submit the appeal form with the supporting documents via email to MSF will inform you on the outcome of your appeal directly.

Should I be looking at Gross Household Income or Per Capita Income when I apply for Student Care Fee Assistance?

If your household has 4 or less family members, the Gross Household Income of your family will be taken into consideration. If your household has 5 or more family members, the Per Capita Income of your family will be taken into consideration. The Per Capita Income is the Gross Household Income divided by the total number of household members.

Is the Student Care Fee Assistance (SCFA) subsidy transferrable?

The new Centre will help you to make a fresh application. This is because the fees charged by different Centres may result in a different amount of subsidies.


Contact us